14516 Pennsylvania Avenue, Hagerstown, MD 21742
Location and Facility
PIA’s Hagerstown Current Campus is located by the Hagerstown Regional Airport. PIA’s airport location provides an ideal atmosphere for aviation training as well as aircraft accessibility to the school’s facilities.
The current facility houses classrooms and a student resource center with a computer lab and publications library as well as specialized shop areas for aircraft propulsion systems, electricity, sheet metal, hydraulics, instruments & controls, composite materials, non-destructive testing, welding, and painting.
The Hagerstown Campus was opened in April 2011. Working in conjunction with the Hagerstown Airport Authority, PIA instituted the aviation maintenance technician school to help serve the workforce needs of the Western Maryland area. Currently, the Hagerstown Campus is the only FAA approved A&P program in the state of Maryland.
Aviation Maintenance Technology
16 Month Diploma Program
- Financial Aid (for those who qualify)
- Graduate Placement Assistance
- Student Housing Assistance
- Credit for Comparable Education and Training (at PIA’s discretion)
Approvals and Accreditation
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Approved by the Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education
- Federal Aviation Administration Air Agency approval I4PT091K
- Approved for the Training of Veterans
Campus Program Statistics